Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
Shrimp Ceviche is as fresh as the cool summer breeze! It is light, easy, and refreshingly full of seafood goodness, avocado, mango, and a citrus dressing.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 pounds shrimp peeled and cooked
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 jalapenos seeds removed then minced
- 1 cup cucumber finely diced
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 2 avocados seeded and chopped
- 2 large mangos seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
Chop half of the cooked shrimp and place in a large bowl.
Add the whole shrimp, red onion, jalapeno, cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, mango and avocado in a large bowl.
Pour the lime, lime zest and orange juice over the shrimp mixture. Add salt to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. If you want to refrigerate it for more than 30 minutes, skip adding the avocado as it will get brown.
Serve chilled with tortilla chips.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 890mg | Potassium: 651mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1266IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 3mg