Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing is rich, creamy, and tangy! It is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite salad! It also makes a great and easy dip!
Servings 8 servings of 1/4 a cup
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon green onions chopped for garnish
In a medium bowl mix buttermilk with crumbled blue cheese, and mash with a fork until well combined.
Add greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine.
Transfer to a mason jar or an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Garnish with green onions and serve.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 92mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 194IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg