Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs can make you forget that you are avoiding carbs! Satisfy your cravings with this easy, low-carb and tasty treat!
Servings 16 fat bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry pudding
- 3 cups frozen strawberries chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed sugar-free dark chocolate chips optional
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Combine in a medium bowl: cream cheese, butter, and sweetener stirring until very smooth. Stir in the sugar-free/low-carb strawberry pudding.
Next, stir in chopped frozen strawberries. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes, it will be easier to handle.
Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. Roll into crushed chocolate chips and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
Freeze the fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid.
Store in the freezer in an airtight container.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg