Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Fat Bombs are perfect for the holiday season! Even when you are on a strict diet, feel satisfied with these frozen treats!
Servings 15 fat bombs, about 2 tbsp each
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup sweetener I used Swerve
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetener I used Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until smooth and well-combined.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls using a 2 tablespoons cookie scoop or flatten into silicone mold cavities.
Transfer fat bombs to the freezer to harden for 45 minutes.
Using an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until fully incorporated.
Drizzle frosting over the fat bombs and sprinkle with cinnamon powder on top.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 483IU | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg