Crack Turkey Pinwheels
Crack Turkey Pinwheels are made of turkey slices with crack dip wrapped in a tortilla. These bite-sized snacks will surely be loved by your family and guests!
Servings 24 pinwheels
- 18 slices turkey deli meat
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions chopped
- 3 large flour tortillas or 6 smaller tortillas
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Ranch, mix until smooth.
Stir in chopped bacon, and chopped green onions.
Spread in a generous layer over tortillas. Arrange 6 slices of turkey per tortilla.
Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1-inch pieces.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.3mg