Best Taco Dip
Taco Dip is every party's show-stopping appetizer! It got vegetables on top of a creamy, cheesy, and fluffy layer that is oozing with Mexican flavors!
Servings 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce or salad leaves - finely chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 2 sliced jalapenos optional
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Mexican cheese - finely grated
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- Corn chips for serving
In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream and stir until well-combined with no lumps.
Add taco seasoning and stir well.
Spread mixture evenly into 9 inches dip serving dish.
Top mixture with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, jalapenos and finally sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and cotija cheese.
Garnish with green onions.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 936mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1200IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 337mg | Iron: 0.6mg