Homemade Garlic Butter Recipe
Homemade Garlic Butter is the perfect way to season any vegetables, meats or simply spread it on bread.
Servings 4 servings of about 1/4 cup
- 1 cup butter softened at room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh green onions finely chopped
- Salt to taste if using unsalted butter
- Pinch of ground black pepper
Add all ingredients to a small bowl, and mix until well combined.
Serve or cover and refrigerate for later use.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 535mg | Potassium: 23mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 2115IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.1mg