Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad
This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad is an easy recipe that is fresh, light, and very healthy. An appetizer that is ideal to start any meal for family or guests!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 English cucumbers or 10-12 small ones
- 4 large tomatoes sliced into thin wedges
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir dressing, and set aside.
Slice cucumbers into thin rounds or half rounds if using larger cucumbers and add to a large bowl.
Slice tomatoes into thinner wedges, add to the bowl. Add thinly sliced onion.
Just before serving stir dressing into the salad and mix to coat everything evenly.
Garnish with dill and green onions.
The salad will stay fresh for about 2-3 hours if refrigerated.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 331mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1340IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 0.9mg