Healthy Quinoa Salad
Quinoa Salad is a complete meal! It has the superfood quinoa that is rich in protein complemented by a bunch of veggies, fruits, and a light dressing!
Servings 4 servings
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 can 15 ounces chickpeas
- 1 English cucumber seeded and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup radishes sliced
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a measuring cup and set aside.
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, except feta cheese.
Add dressing and toss. Add feta cheese and toss.
Garnish with more parsley and feta cheese and serve.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 746mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2015IU | Vitamin C: 76.1mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 3.7mg