Grilled Chicken Recipe
Grilled Chicken is marinated chicken, browned and charred to perfection. In this recipe, learn how to grill perfectly moist and tasty chicken breasts!
Servings 4 chicken breasts
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Olive oil for grilling
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced onion
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag.
Pierce chicken breasts with a fork a few times, and place it into the marinade.
Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours before cooking.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Or place a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush it well with olive oil.
Grill chicken on each side 7-8 minutes or until no longer pink in the center and chicken reaches 165°F.
Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.6mg