Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Spaghetti Salad is the perfect summer meal, made with veggies and cold spaghetti. With its fresh ingredients and zesty Italian dressing, the chilling taste will leave you wanting so much more.
Servings 8 servings, as a side dish
For the salad:
- 1 pound spaghetti uncooked and broken in half
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Salad Dressing
Cook the spaghetti per package directions and aim for al-dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Once drained, add them to a large bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients, except parmesan cheese.
Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables, use as much as you like. Toss to coat. Taste and adjust for salt and pepper.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and garnish with fresh parsley.
Serve or refrigerate.
Salad can be made up to 4-5 hours in advance.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 629mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1.5mg