Homemade Greek Salad
Greek Salad is an easy and healthy recipe to make at any time of the day. Take this delicious and refreshing twenty-minute recipe and make it as often as you want!
Servings 2 servings
- 6 cups iceberg lettuce chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 large English cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz Greek feta cheese cubed
- 1 cup black olives pitted and halved
- 1 avocado pitted and diced - optional
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Greek Salad Dressing
Prepare all the veggies by washing and chopping them.
Chop the lettuce (if using) and add it to a large bowl, add the capers as well.
Slice the tomatoes in half, and the cucumber into thicker round slices. Add to the salad bowl.
Cut the red onion in half, and thinly slice. Add to the salad bowl.
Cut the feta cheese into small cubes and add to the salad bowl.
Add the pitted kalamata olives and the rest of the ingredients.
Top with the salad dressing and toss to combine.
Calories: 660kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 2476mg | Potassium: 1516mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 2860IU | Vitamin C: 58.3mg | Calcium: 698mg | Iron: 4.1mg