Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
Greek Salad Dressing is easy to make at home, resulting in a fresh and flavorful dressing that goes well with many dishes. It is way better than the store-bought version and ready in only 5 minutes!
Servings 4 1/4 cup servings each
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey - optional
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Add all ingredients except oil to a blender. Pulse several times to mix ingredients.
With blender running on high, slowly pour oil into blender until mixture is creamy.
Transfer to a mason jar, cover with the lid and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg