Best Egg Salad Recipe
Classic Egg Salad Recipe is perfect to eat at any time of the day. We like it for breakfast on a toast, for lunch as a wrap, or sandwich.
Servings 4 servings of about 1/2 cup
- 8 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or more
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon green garlic chopped or use 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup diced pickles optional
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika sweet or smoked
- chopped chives
- chopped green onion
Boil and peel the eggs. Chop them into 1/4 inch pieces and add to a medium bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
Taste and adjust for salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Garnish with chopped chives, green onion and paprika before serving.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 380mg | Sodium: 564mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1.3mg