Easy Homemade Meatballs
Easy Homemade Meatballs recipe that is crispy on the inside, while moist and juicy on the inside. Made with ground pork, beef, and parmesan cheese.
Servings 24 meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef preferably higher in fat
- 1 lb ground pork preferably higher in fat
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/2 sweet onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set it aside.
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl, except meat, and combine.
Add ground beef and pork and combine with your hands or using a spatula. Do NOT overmix.
Take about 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture and roll it into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes. The internal temperature of the meat should be 165 degrees F.
Remove from oven and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Serve them on pasta with marinara sauce, or make subs.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.8mg