Healthy Spinach Smoothie
Check out this healthy and delicious Spinach Smoothie made with baby spinach, almond milk, bananas, and orange juice.
Servings 2 servings
- 3-4 cups fresh spinach packed
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chopped tropical fruits fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup orange juice no sugar added
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or any other non-diary or dairy milk
- 1 scoop protein powder optional
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey optional, in case extra sweetness is preferred
Wash the spinach, peel the banana, zest the lime and measure the rest of the ingredients.
Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and mix until smooth. Divide into serving glasses and enjoy.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 800mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 4555IU | Vitamin C: 123.7mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 1.9mg