Beer Cheese Dip
Beer Cheese Dip is made with just a handful of easy to find ingredients and is ready in 15 minutes only!
Servings 6 servings
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened to room temperature and cubed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Beer
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or regular
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper or to taste
Place a large sauce pan over medium heat.
Add cubed cream cheese and melt. Add beer, slowly and stirring, until fully combined with the cream cheese.
Add garlic powder, smoked paprika, mustard powder and stir.
Remove from heat and add cheese little by little, stirring continuously until all the cheese is fully melted.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour Beer Cheese Dip into a dipping bowl and serve immediately.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Calcium: 315mg | Iron: 0.3mg