Instant Pot Shrimp Boil
Instant Pot Shrimp Boil or Low Country Boil with sausage and corn, takes just a few minutes of prep work and only two minutes to cook.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes quartered
- 1 package (12.8 oz) smoked andouille sausage sliced into 2-inch logs or coins
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp shell-on
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning or Old Bay seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 ears corn halved
- 1 bottle (12 oz) light beer use water or broth for alcohol-free
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning or Old Bay
- Fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 lemons cut into wedges
Place potatoes, sausage, and shrimp into a 6-qt Instant Pot.
Add seasoning: onion powder, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, garlic cloves, hot sauce, and bay leaves.
Add beer and water and top with the corn.
Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot, and make sure the valve points to Sealed.
Select manual setting and adjust the pressure to high, set time for 2 minutes.
When the Instant Pot beeps and the cooking has finished, do a quick-release according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 326mg | Sodium: 1093mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 755IU | Vitamin C: 35.3mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 4.5mg