Air Fryer Egg Bites
Air Fryer Egg Bites are the perfect breakfast you can make ahead of time, and have on the go on those hectic mornings.
Servings 7 egg bites
- Nonstick cooking spray for the mold
- 5 large eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers diced
- 1 scallion green parts diced
- 1/4 cup chopped crispy cooked bacon or ham - substitute with veggies for vegetarian
Use cooking spray to spray the 7 cavities of a silicone mold, and set it aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, and after that add half of the cheese, heavy cream, salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Whisk until fully combined.
Divide the egg mixture, the diced bell peppers, bacon, and scallions among the cavities of the mold.
Gently stir the mixture in each cavity with a spoon to combine with the other ingredients.
Transfer the mold to the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 300°F, and cook for 8 minutes.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and continue to cook for 6 more minutes. The tops should be golden brown and the eggs should be set.
Remove the mold from the basket and let it stand for 10 minutes before popping out the egg bites. Serve warm.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 546IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 1mg