Southwest Ranch Pasta Salad
Southwest Ranch Pasta Salad is delicious with the flavors of so many different vegetables and a thick and creamy dressing.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta macaroni or shell pasta
- 15 ounces can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 15 ounces can sweet corn drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup black olives drained and sliced
- 2 jalapeños seeded and diced
- 1 cup Mexican cheese shredded
- 1 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place a large pot of salted water over high heat and once boiling cook pasta according to the package instructions, aiming for al dente. Then drain and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients for the salad and add them to a large bowl.
In another bowl combine the dressing ingredients, mix, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the cooled pasta and the dressing to the salad bowl and gently toss until evenly coated.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
When serving garnish with more shredded Mexican cheese and fresh cilantro.
Calories: 746kcal | Carbohydrates: 96g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1127mg | Potassium: 953mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 2480IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 4mg