Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is packed with fresh herbs and veggies including creamy avocado, crisp cucumber, tomatoes, and lemon juice.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and diced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped - dill or green onions work as well
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Add all the chopped and sliced veggies to a large salad bowl.
Next, add the cilantro (dill or green onions), and drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
Gently toss to combine and chill if not serving immediately.
Just before serving, season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 1056mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1733IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg