Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Pineapple cucumber salad is made with sweet pineapple, tangy red onion, juicy blueberries, and crunchy cucumber in a sweet and spicy dressing.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 ripe pineapple cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 English cucumber seeded and cut into half moon pieces
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sweet Asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Add salad dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until fully combined.
In a large mixing bowl, add pineapple chunks, fresh blueberries, sliced radishes, cucumber, red onion, avocado, bell pepper, cilantro, and green onions.
Pour dressing on top and gently toss until evenly combined and everything is coated in the dressing.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate the salad for at least an hour or until ready to be served.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 549mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 111mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg