Instant Pot Potato Salad
Instant Pot Potato Salad is a quick and easy recipe made in the pressure cooker in less than 15 minutes. It is super convenient because you end up cooking both the potatoes and eggs together in the same pot.
Servings 6 servings
- 3 pounds russet potatoes white potatoes , peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cold water
- 4 large eggs hard-boiled and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1 large dill pickle finely diced
- 1 cup celery finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
Pressure Cook Potatoes and Eggs:
Add salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, and 4 cups cold water to the pressure cooker.
Place a steamer basket in the pressure cooker pot. Add potatoes and place the eggs on top of potatoes. Place lid on and lock it, make sure the valve points to seal. Select high pressure and set to 4 minutes.
Immediately release the pressure and carefully open the lid. Transfer hard boiled eggs in a bowl with cold water. Gently transfer the potatoes to a colander and drain. Add them to a large bowl.
Drizzle the potatoes with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and let them cool to room temperature.
Finely dice the cooled eggs.
Assemble the salad
In a medium bowl mix all the Salad Dressing ingredients until fully combined. Pour over the cooled potatoes and gently mix, careful to not entirely crush the potatoes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving. The potatoes will harden a little once they are cooled.
Garnish with dill, green onions and pickles before serving.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 840mg | Potassium: 1048mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2.7mg