Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails are a combination of sweet and fragrant strawberry infused Prosecco jelly and creamy vanilla condensed milk jelly.
After making a Prosecco Tiramisu, I have decided to switch things up and make a Prosecco Cocktails.
Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails
These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails are a showstopper and the best way to enjoy some bubbly prosecco. I am a firm believer that eating your prosecco is one delicious way to enjoy a cocktail! These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails would make such a nice addition to a spring brunch table. A sweet and refreshing combination of prosecco wine and Strawberry Jelly is paired with creamy, vanilla condensed milk jelly, to create a flavorful and delicious edible cocktail. Then, its topped with a cloud of whipped cream, maraschino cherries and a strawberry on the side.
These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails will add style to any party, making you a chic and creative hostess. With their refreshing spring flavors and beautiful colors, these easy to make edible cocktails are meant to be a hit with your guests.
Why You’ll Love These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails
- Firstly, they are puffy, pretty and delicious, and are a show stopper dessert.
- Perfect for brunch parties and for bigger crowds.
- Also, the color combination make this cake stand out.
- In addition, they are perfect for special events or occasions, like Valentine’s Day.
- Lastly, it can be made with variation of colors.
Do you need gelatin for this Jelly Cocktails?
Since these are jelly cocktails, you most definitely need gelatin. If you want to substitute the gelatin, you can use agar agar, and it should be handled in the same way.
Prep time: 25 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Total time: 50 mins
- 1 box (3oz) strawberry flavor gelatin (dessert packet)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Prosecco wine (chilled)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin (7 grams per envelope)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Fresh strawberries
- Maraschino cherries
Add hot water to a medium size. Then, heat safe mixing bowl that has a pouring spout. Next, add the contents of the gelatin dessert packet and mix for 1-2 minutes, until fully dissolved.
- Slowly, pour in the prosecco into the jelly mixture and whisk to combine. Using a spoon, discard any acquired foam on top.
Pour into serving glasses. Cover only up to the middle of each glass.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
In a small bowl pour 1/2 cup of cold water and add in 2 envelopes of plain gelatin. Next, stir to dissolve. After, pour sweetened condensed milk into a medium size and heat safe mixing bowl that has a pouring spout. Next, add 1 cup of boiling water and vanilla extract, whisk by hand until well combined.
- Add the dissolved gelatin mixture to the condensed milk mixture, and whisk until combined. Using a spoon, discard any acquired foam on top.
Next, add the condensed milk mixture to the serving glasses and chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe over the edible cocktails.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve decorate with fresh strawberries and maraschino cherries.