Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails are a combination of sweet and fragrant strawberry infused Prosecco jelly and creamy vanilla condensed milk jelly.
Thank you VOVETI for sponsoring this post. All opinions are of Peas & Peonies.
Are you guys taking full advantage of the gorgeous spring weather? We have so many fun activities planned for the weekend and we hope to spend as much time as possible outside. April and May are always filled with lots of events, many birthday parties, baby showers and just lots of get togethers. I can’t help myself but create fun and bright recipes that are celebrating spring and would be the perfect addition to any party you may host. These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails are a showstopper and the best way to enjoy some bubbly prosecco.
This is my second time pairing with VOVETI Prosecco to bring you a fun recipe. I am a firm believer that eating your prosecco is one delicious way to enjoy a cocktail! These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails would make such a nice addition to a spring brunch table. A sweet and refreshing combination of VOVETI Prosecco and Strawberry Jelly is paired with creamy, vanilla condensed milk jelly to create a flavorful and delicious edible cocktail.
VOVETI is an upscale and affordable, high quality, craft prosecco that is perfect for everyday pairings or chic entertaining with friends. A modern Italian prosecco, that embodies affordable luxury and a classic style with only 15,000 cases produced annually.
These Strawberry Prosecco Jelly Cocktails will add style to any party, making you a chic and creative hostess. With their refreshing spring flavors and beautiful colors, these easy to make edible cocktails are meant to be a hit with your guests. I may whip another batch just all to myself.
- 1 3 ounces box of strawberry flavor gelatin dessert packet
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup VOVET Prosecco, chilled
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin, 7 grams per envelope
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Fresh strawberries
- Maraschino cherries
- Add hot water to a medium size, heat safe mixing bowl that has a pouring spout. Add the contents of the gelatin dessert packet and mix for 1-2 minutes, until fully dissolved.
- Slowly, pour in the prosecco into the jelly mixture and whisk to combine. Using a spoon, discard any acquired foam on top.
- Pour into serving glasses, only to the middle of each glass.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
- In a small bowl pour ½ cup of cold water and add in 2 envelopes of plain gelatin, stir to dissolve. Pour sweetened condensed milk into a medium size, heat safe mixing bowl that has a pouring spout, add 1 cup of boiling water and vanilla extract, whisk by hand until well combined.
- Add the dissolved gelatin mixture to the condensed milk mixture, and whisk until combined. Using a spoon, discard any acquired foam on top.
- Add the condensed milk mixture to the serving glasses and chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat heavy whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe over the edible cocktails.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve decorate with fresh strawberries and maraschino cherries.
If you have leftover condensed milk jelly, just pour it into serving glasses, top with whipped cream and fresh fruits for a non alcoholic, creamy alternative dessert.