Raspberry Coffee Smoothie – Vegan
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Raspberry Coffee Smoothie made with delicious chilled coffee, frozen raspberries and creamy coconut milk, is the perfect pick me up treat.
Raspberry Coffee Smoothie post has been brought to you by Folgers Instant Coffee. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Peas and Peonies.
Raspberry Coffee Smoothie is what I crave now! This smoothie will knock your socks off! It is so perfect for the hot summer days and wait and see how easy its to make, you will whip it on a daily basis! This Raspberry Coffee Smoothie is all sorts of amazing, made with iced coffee, frozen raspberries, maple syrup and coconut milk, it tastes refreshing, sweet and it will give you a boost of caffeine. I used Folgers Instant Coffee to create my batch of iced coffee, and you can’t beat the convenience. I love Instant Coffee so much because I can just mix it, refrigerate it and I am done, I have enough things to worry about and I am happy that with Folgers Instant Coffee I don’t have to worry about my java intake as I always get the perfect cup of either iced or hot coffee. I always keep a batch of chilled coffee in my fridge so I can make iced coffee or coffee smoothies.
Why You’ll Love This Raspberry Coffee Smoothie:
- Refreshing and a bit sweet, with a gorgeous color this smoothie is perfect anytime of the day
- Budget friendly – making it at home will save you some money
- Perfect on hot summer days
- Convenience – you can have it on the go
- You can add some vanilla protein and have it for breakfast or post-workout
Tips & Tricks on how to make the perfect Raspberry Coffee Smoothie:
- Always have a batch of iced coffee in your fridge, it makes mornings so much more bearable
- You can replace the raspberries with any other fruit that you like, I like using frozen cherries or bananas
- You can use any non-diary or even diary milk, but I highly recommend using coconut milk as the flavor works well in this recipe and it adds extra creaminess
- You can use decaffeinated coffee as well
- You can add 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolaty taste, I especially like to add some when using frozen cherries
- Adjust the natural sweetener quantity to your taste
Here is a list of my favorite refreshing summer drinks:
- Dulce de Leche Spicy Coffee – it will save you money and will awaken your taste buds
- Cherry Kiwi Iced Tea – made with a bunch of sweet fruits and sweetened with cherry syrup
- Avocado Lime Smoothie – creamy, indulgent, vegan and nutritious
- Dark Chocolate Mint Milkshakes – my way of indulging without going overboard
- 1 tablespoons Folgers Instant Coffee
- 1 cups of hot boiling water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolaty version
- Mix instant coffee with water, let it cool at room temperature and transfer to the fridge. Use once cold. Store in the fridge.
- In a high speed blender mix 1 cup of chilled coffee with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until well combined and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into smoothie cups and serve.