Pink White Chocolate Fudge is incredibly easy to make and very festive. 3 Ingredients, 5 minutes to get a creamy and irresistible fudge.
Pink White Chocolate Fudge
Pink White Chocolate Fudge is so easy to make and is perfect for Valentine’s Day, or to just treat yourself to a pretty and yummy dessert. The fudge comes together in minutes, all you have to do is wait for it to chill and use a heart cookie cutter to cut it into pretty heart shapes.
This Pink White Chocolate Fudge requires only 3 ingredients, it is sweet, creamy, and rich, also it is gluten-free. This will be a huge hit to make with kids and believe me, adults will ask for seconds too!
Tips and Tricks to make the perfect Pink White Chocolate Fudge:
- Use quality white chocolate, that is the main ingredient so you want it to be the best in order to get the best taste and texture
- White chocolate is very pretentious, so be extra, extra careful when melting it. I do 20 seconds intervals in the microwave and lots of stirring to make sure I am not overheating it. If you overheat the white chocolate it will clump and separate and it will become unusable unfortunately
- You can skip the food coloring all together if you are not making the fudge for a festive occasion, at the same time you can use any color you want to adjust it to your preference
- Use gel food coloring, it is the best in this recipe as the liquid food coloring may make the white chocolate to separate
- For an ombre effect, don’t fully mix in the food coloring, you will see as you stir it in.
- Also, if you are looking for more fun and delicious Valentine’s Day recipes, check the our best Valentine’s day desserts.
Are you a fan of easy fudge? Check these recipes:
- Easy No Bake Nutella Fudge – so creamy, and so chocolaty.
- 5 Ingredients 5 Minutes Pumpkin Fudge – so perfect! Pumpkin lovers will devour this one!!
- Patriotic Fudge – another take on the classic white chocolate fudge, to make it pretty for a special holiday.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge – an incredible mint chocolate chip combo of fudgy brownies topped with mint chocolate chip fudge.
Tools/Ingredients I used to make this Pink White Chocolate Fudge Recipe:
- White Chocolate Wafers – they redesigned to melt quicker and easier, which I find perfect for fudge recipes.
- Gel Food Coloring – this set comes in a variety of colors and it won’t add extra water to your fudge, which is great.
- Heart Cookie Cutter – can be used to make cute heart cookies and also this is what I used to cut the fudge in pretty heart shapes.
- 9×9 inch pan – I use it for many recipes, brownies, fudge, and blondies. Its quality is great and I like the perfect measurements, it works great for smaller batch recipes.
- Parchment paper – a kitchen staple, it just makes life so much easier with its non-stick magical powers.
Pink White Chocolate Fudge
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Total time: 5 mins
Looking for more Pink Desserts? Here I come to save you!