No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Flavorful and very easy to make, No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake has layers of Molasses Clove Cookie crumbs and is topped with Gingerbread bites.
This sweet No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake post has been sponsored by Dancing Deer, all opinions are as always my own. Thank you for reading!
I am sure I have already mentioned that I am in full festive, holiday mood here! Today I am sharing with you the best No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake you will ever have! So creamy, so delicious and very easy to make!
This No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake is one of the easiest and yet outstanding desserts you will ever make! Creamy Gingerbread Cheesecake is layered with soft Molasses Clove Cookies and topped with Gingerbread Bites and some warm caramel sauce! Yes, now you can go ahead and say yum!
I have received the sweetest care package from Dancing Deer and when I saw the Molasses Clove Cookies and the Gingerbread Bites, I knew instantly that I want to use them in a No Bake recipe! Now, how convenient is that? Sweets delivered to your door, I didn’t even had to turn on my oven!
Dancing Deer is the best place to shop for baked goods, they have gourmet baskets for every occasion and for everyone’s taste! If you want to either enjoy high quality baked goods, or to gift your friends cookies, brownies or cakes baked from scratch, without even having to turn on the oven, you can turn to the award-winning Dancing Deer desserts, knowing that they are made with the finest ingredients.
The Molasses Clove Cookies were the perfect addition to my No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake and the Traditional Gingerbread Bites where such a cute garnish and the most delicious finish to a creamy dessert.
I like to leave some traces of whipped cream into my No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake as they add a lighter texture. You can just go ahead and fold the whipped cream completely into the cream cheese base, it comes down to your own preference. Either way, the end result will be amazing!
Don’t stress out, with Dancing Deer and this No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake you have dessert covered!
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tub Cool Whip (8oz)
- 8 Dancing Deer Molasses Clove Cookies, crumbled
- 6 ounces Dancing Deer Traditional Gingerbread
- Caramel sauce
- Use a food processor to grind Dancing Deer Molasses Clove Cookies into a fine crumb. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until light and fluffy and free of any clumps.
- With a spatula, scrape down sides of the bowl and add molasses. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix on medium-low speed until incorporated.
- Add the Cool Whip and mix on medium-low speed until the cream cheese mixture and Cool Whip are well combined. Or use a spatula to fold in the Cool Whip.
- Optional: leave some specs of Cool Whip for a different texture.
- Pour filling into individual serving cups, layering it with Dancing Deer Molasses Clove cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two - three hours.
- Garnish with Dancing Deer Traditional Gingerbread and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!