MEATBALL ZUCCHINI BOATS ARE STUFFED WITH PESTO, JUICY MEATBALLS AND TOPPED WITH ALFREDO SAUCE AND LOTS OF CHEESE, FOR A QUICK AND DELICIOUS DINNER.
Meatball Zucchini Boats are made with just a few ingredients and ready in about 30 minutes. These are great to serve as an appetizer or a dinner, as they are hearty and filling. Meatball Zucchini Boats are a delicious combination of fresh zucchini stuffed with fragrant basil pesto, juicy meatballs smothered in a creamy Alfredo sauce and lots of cheese. I love Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs and I always jump at the opportunity to cook them for my family and friends. I would like to thank them for sponsoring this delicious recipe. Also, check out these Mini Meatball Pies I did in partnership with Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
Facts about those delicious meatballs:
- Absolutely love the convenience of buying perfectly cooked meatballs that I can add to so many dishes
- Love the texture and the flavors. I used the Italian Style Beef & Pork in this recipe
- Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs come in four flavors: Italian Style Beef & Pork, Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork, Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken, and Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
- The meatballs are fully cooked with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives and flame grilled to lock in the savory flavors of each mouthwatering meatball!
- Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are currently available in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and Chicago. Find a store.
- Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs in the refrigerated meat and poultry section. Save $1.00 by using this coupon.
- The meatballs come in a convenient microwavable steam pouch that heats them in just minutes.
Why You’ll Love These Meatball Zucchini Boats:
- Incredibly easy to make in about 30 minutes
- Made with just a few easy-to-find ingredients
- Budget friendly
- Can be enjoyed as an appetizer or dinner
- Can be made using your favorite cheese or sauce
Tips & Tricks on how to make the perfect Meatball Zucchini Boats:
- I used store bough pesto sauce to cut time on this recipe and make it really easy, you can also use homemade
- Same for the Alfredo sauce, I used store-bought, but you can you homemade or any sauce that you like. Marinara or vodka sauce work really well in this recipe
- Use fresh zucchini that are not wilted so they can hold their shape well
- I used a cookie scoop to scoop out the flesh of the zucchini. It makes it easier, but you can use any spoon, just be careful not to break the zucchini
- Other delicious fillings or toppings are fresh basil, marinara sauce, more cheese, and chopped jalapeños
Meatball Zucchini Boats are stuffed with pesto, juicy meatballs and topped with Alfredo sauce and lots of cheese, for a quick and delicious dinner.
- 2 Zucchini halved
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs
- 1 cup Pesto sauce store bought
- 15 ounces Alfredo sauce store bought
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 375F.
Brush a 8x8 inch baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
Cut the zucchini in half and scoop out the flesh/middle to create a "zucchini boat".
Distribute pesto sauce equally between the zucchini boats.
Add zucchini boats to the baking dish and top each boat with 4 meatballs.
Top with Alfredo sauce and cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the zucchini is tender.
Serve and enjoy!