Panda Donuts are easy and fun to make with family and kids. No baking or frying involved, these donuts are ready in 10 minutes!
These donuts are cool project to have with kids. They are festive, and kids will have plenty of fun decorating them. Other fun kitchen projects that you can do with kids are No Bake Batter Truffles and Easy Surprise batman Cake.
These Panda Donuts would make such a fun DIY project! For those parents who feel like they are not super crafty and had many Pinterest fails, this is the project to make: its super easy and everyone will have a blast!
Now, don’t worry, I am NOT telling you to fry donuts in a pan full of hot oil with toddlers running around. Because this is not considered easy the last time when I checked! All you have to do, is pick up some delicious jelly donuts from your favorite donut shop, get some thin Oreos and whip some icing. That’s all it takes to make these cute Panda Donuts that are so much fun to assemble and eat!
Why you will love these Panda Donuts
- First, they are super easy to make, since they are bought cooked.
- Also, this is such a fun project to have with kids.
- In addition, they are cute and could be perfect for birthday party.
- Lastly, they can be decorated in different shapes, and form, to resemble your favorite animals.
Can you store and freeze donuts?
- Yes. On average, freshly baked donuts (not cream-filled) will last for about 1 to 2 days at normal room temperature. However, cream-filled donuts should be stored in the refrigerator as the cream should not be exposed too long without refrigerating.
- To freeze the donuts: wrap them tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, or place in heavy-duty freezer bag.
Easy Panda Donuts
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Total time: 10 mins