Caramelized Mushrooms Vegan Creamy Pasta
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Vegan creamy pasta in spicy avocado sauce, topped with caramelized mushrooms, onions, snow peas, crunchy radish and juicy tomatoes.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DareToPair #CollectiveBias
Are you guys up for another mouth-watering spring inspired dish? I have recently made a Vegan Creamy Pasta loaded with caramelized mushrooms, sugar snap peas and onions, covered in an avocado sauce made with roasted jalapeños and roasted garlic. That sounds fabulous, right?
Since I couldn’t stop there, I topped the pasta with sweet and juicy roasted tomatoes and fresh crunchy radishes. Now that is one colorful dish, that is nutritious and delicious. To oomph the nutritional value of my pasta I used Barilla Veggie Pasta that is a tasty and effortless way to get more veggies into your diet.
I am so excited about the spring, that all I want to eat are colorful meals. A Vegan Creamy Pasta like this will satisfy your hunger, while its still light on your waist due to all those amazing veggies. I absolutely love the taste of the delicious Barilla Veggie Pasta in combination with all these beautiful veggies.
The creamy avocado sauce is definitely a staple in our house, made with roasted jalapeños and garlic, the sauce is flavorful and fragrant. I am a huge fan of caramelized mushrooms, they add the perfect amount of chewiness and earthiness to this Vegan Creamy Pasta and they compliment nicely the caramelized onions.
The snow peas and radishes add such a fun crunch and a beautiful rainbow of colors to the dish. The juicy tomatoes are the perfect sweet finish. You can totally go ahead and sprinkle some grated fresh parmesan on top for some cheese action. I kept this version vegan, as it was perfect this way.
Check this Ibotta offer – buy any 3 select varieties and earn $1.00
- Barilla Veggie Pasta, 2 servings
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 10 ounces snow peas, washed
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- [b]Avocado Sauce:[/b]
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 jalapenos
- 5 garlic cloves
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 10 ounces mini cherry tomatoes, washed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease a medium baking dish with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add the jalapenos, tomatoes and garlic and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime boil the pasta per package instructions and start on sautéing the veggies.
- To a medium skillet, and 4 tablespoons of olive oil, once hot add the sliced onions, cook for 3 minutes and add the sliced mushrooms and snow peas, cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add baked jalapenos and garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, avocado, basil leaves and lemon juice to a food processor. Process until creamy, season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, mix with the avocado sauce, top with sautéed veggies, sliced radish and roasted tomatoes and serve.