Butterscotch Banana Trifle – No Bake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Vanilla Bean Butterscotch Banana Trifle with fresh bananas is served in individual glasses and topped with sliced almonds for a chewy and nutty finish.
Hello and I must apologize that I have been kind of MIA this week, but to make it up for it I am bringing you a Butterscotch Banana Trifle made with vanilla beans, butterscotch pudding, fresh bananas and wafers. You all know how much I love a creamy dessert and you know what, I also prefer NOT to share my desserts, that’s why I made this Butterscotch Banana Trifle in individual glasses, if its individual it means its all mine and only mine!
I am a huge trifle fan, I think these are the most easy and yet stunning desserts. Everyone can make one, the flavor combos are endless, they can be ready in minutes and all those layers look unbelievably good. I have quiet a few on the blog, from delicious Coconut Tiramisu to a Pistachio Carrot Halwa Breakfast Trifle, you see I like them so much that I eat them for breakfast. Don’t forget to check the Prosecco Trifle and also the brownie one, they are so good – check them all HERE.
I went for a good old banana butterscotch flavor, as you know, you can’t beat the classic, if its not broken don’t fix it, just improve it. To improve it, I added vanilla bean seeds, for a luxurious vanilla flavor and I topped the trifles with sliced almonds for a crunchy, chewy finish.
This Butterscotch Banana Trifle is luxurious, creamy, fragrant and delicious. The banana, vanilla and butterscotch create a harmony of flavors, the texture is perfect with the chewy, nutty finish. I can totally finish a few of these!
- 12 ounces whipped cream or whipped topping
- 14 ounces / 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 box / 5 ounces instant Butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 vanilla beans, seeds only
- 3-4 banans, sliced
- Nilla wafers
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix, blend well using a hand mixer.
- In a different bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Using a spatula, manually fold in the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture and vanilla bean seeds to the pudding mixture and stir gently until well blended.
- In a trifle bowl or individual serving glasses, layer the components in the following order: wafers, bananas and the pudding mixture, repeat and top with sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.