Cranberry Orange Rolls are a flavor bomb, combining tropical pineapple and orange with fragrant ginger in a flaky roll.
Easy brunch recipes are one of my favorites, as they are a great excuse to eat sweets for breakfast. You have to try my very famous Coffee Cake with a cheesecake layer, and don’t forget about the Lemon Cheery Cheese Danish. These are great recipes that you can make ahead of time and take with you to a brunch party.
Cranberry Orange Rolls
Cranberry Orange Rolls are the perfect brunch or breakfast for those who love baking, but don’t feel like spending too much time in the kitchen. I love easy brunch ideas, and I am grateful for any shortcuts I can take.
These Cranberry-Orange Rolls are the perfect brunch or breakfast item. All the cinnamon roll dough is perfectly flaky. Also, it is filled with crunchy walnuts, sweet pineapple and all embedded in a flavorful orange aroma! I like to make them on a weekend, when we are all home so we can enjoy a relaxed morning in the kitchen. This is a great recipe to make with your little ones. The instructions are easy and you only need a handful of ingredients.
Can you refrigerate Cranberry Orange Rolls
- Yes, Cranberry roll dough can be refrigerated, either after it is kneaded and before the first rise or after the dough has risen and has been shaped.
- To refrigerate after kneading: place the dough in a tightly covered bowl or a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate.
- To refrigerate the shaped dough: wrap dough tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, remove dough from the refrigerator, partially unwrap and let it rise until doubled.
HOW TO FREEZE UNBAKED CINNAMON ROLLS:
- You can freeze the rolls, unrisen, in the pan.
- Cover the pan tightly with both plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- To bake, allow them to thaw and rise, then bake.
HOW TO FREEZE BAKED CINNAMON ROLLS:
- You can freeze the rolls, baked but unfrosted.
- When ready to enjoy, allow them to thaw.
- Place in the oven for a few minutes to warm up and top with icing.
Cranberry Orange Rolls
Bejeweled Cranberry Orange Rolls are a flavor bomb, combining tropical pineapple and orange with fragrant ginger in a flaky roll.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Total time: 55 mins