Cranberry Orange Rolls are a flavor bomb, combining tropical pineapple and orange with fragrant ginger in a flaky roll.
Easy brunch recipes are one of my favorites, as they are a great excuse to eat sweets for breakfast. You have to try my very famous Coffee Cake with a cheesecake layer, and don’t forget about the Lemon Cheery Cheese Danish. These are great recipes that you can make ahead of time and take with you to a brunch party.
Cranberry Orange Rolls
Bejeweled Cranberry Orange Rolls are the perfect brunch or breakfast for those who love baking, but don’t feel like spending too much time in the kitchen. I love easy brunch ideas, and I am grateful for any shortcuts I can take.
These Cranberry-Orange Rolls are the perfect brunch or breakfast item. All the cinnamon roll dough is perfectly flaky. Also, it is filled with crunchy walnuts, sweet pineapple and all embedded in a flavorful orange aroma! I like to make them on a weekend, when we are all home so we can enjoy a relaxed morning in the kitchen. This is a great recipe to make with your little ones. The instructions are easy and you only need a handful of ingredients.
Can you refrigerate Cranberry Orange Rolls?
- Yes, Cranberry roll dough can be refrigerated, either after it is kneaded and before the first rise or after the dough has risen and has been shaped.
- To refrigerate after kneading: place the dough in a tightly covered bowl or a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate.
- To refrigerate the shaped wrap dough tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, remove dough from the refrigerator, partially unwrap and let it rise until doubled.
How to freeze unbaked cinnamon rolls?
- You can freeze the rolls, unrisen, in the pan.
- Cover the pan tightly with both plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- To bake, allow them to thaw and rise, then bake.
How to freeze baked cinnamon rolls?
- You can freeze the rolls, baked but unfrosted.
- When ready to enjoy, allow them to thaw.
- Place in the oven for a few minutes to warm up and top with icing.
Other delicious cranberry desserts:
Cranberry Orange Rolls
Bejeweled Cranberry Orange Rolls are a flavor bomb, combining tropical pineapple and orange with fragrant ginger in a flaky roll.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Total time: 55 mins