Avocado Lime Smoothie – Vegan
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Avocado Lime Smoothie made with Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado ice cream, coconut milk and refreshing lime zest, tastes like a fancy shake.
Avocado Lime Smoothie made Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Ice Cream is the most creamy and refreshing drink you can have this summer. That ice cream is so good and easy to make, it received great feedback and many readers loved it. You can’t blame them, a delicious vegan ice cream, that is creamy, delicious and also nutritious, what’s not to love?! You know what it’s best about it? That I had some leftovers that I used to create this amazing Avocado Lime Smoothie that tastes like an indulgent shake, but it’s vegan and full of stuff that is good for you!
Why You’ll Love This Avocado Lime Smoothie:
- It’s creamy and refreshing, tastes like an indulgent treat while being very nutritious
- Perfect for hot summer days
- No artificial sweeteners
- Great for kids, you can trick them into having some avocados without even knowing
- The thick texture will remind you of an indulgent blizzard or shake
Tips & Tricks on how to make the perfect Vegan Avocado Lime Smoothie:
- First you really need that easy to make Avocado Ice Cream, you can use store bought ice cream, but I highly recommend giving this one a try
- Don’t skip the lime zest, it adds the most amazing refreshing flavor
- You can use any non-diary or even diary milk, but I highly recommend using coconut milk as the flavor works well in this recipe and it adds extra creaminess
- If you don’t have or can’t find avocado ice cream, you can use 1/2 cup of frozen avocado and 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream
- If you plan on freezing avocados for this recipe, first remove the peel and pit them, measure how much you need and freeze in ziplock bags
- Adjust the natural sweetener quantity to your taste
Here is a list of my favorite refreshing summer drinks:
- Dulce de Leche Spicy Coffee – it will save you money and will awaken your taste buds
- Cherry Kiwi Iced Tea – made with a bunch of sweet fruits and sweetened with cherry syrup
- Raspberry Coffee Smoothie – gorgeous color and flavor, add some vanilla protein if you want to transform it into a meal
- Dark Chocolate Mint Milkshakes – my way of indulging without going overboard
- 1 cup [url href=”https://sweetandsavorymeals.com/2016/04/mint-chocolate-chip-avocado-ice-cream/” target=”_blank”]Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Ice Cream[/url]
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Combine all the ingredients into a high speed blender, blend until smooth and fully combined.
- Serve immediately.